Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Pet Pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pet Pics

    I know we have done this before, but I just like showing off the dog. So lets see your all pets.

    DSCF0891

    DSCF0902

    DSCF0901 1
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Pics

    Youve told me about him before...finally seeing him haha. Did your dvd work??

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Pics

    Here's a couple of my dog....
    IMAG0011

    Bailey

    IMAG0055

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet Pics

    I love seeing everyone's pets (well - mostly the dogs [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] ) Yankeesbaseball - that last pic of yours he looks like "ok enough with the camera already."

    <span style="color: #FFFFFF"> This is Miss Pickle - a red dapple dachshund. She passed the 22nd of this month - just a little more than a week ago [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] We miss her terribly - she was just a baby.</span>
    Pickle 1

    <span style="color: #FFFFFF"> This is Black Jack - a Black and Tan standard dachshund. He's 8.</span>
    bj1

    <span style="color: #FFFFFF">This is Omega. He's 9. He's a dog pound rescue. I don't think he was even 6 weeks old when I got him; his mom and the rest of the litter was already put to sleep the morning I went there. He's a very weird character to say the least.</span>
    omegacheese

    <span style="color: #FFFFFF">This is Aiko, our youngest mutt. Chow/Shepherd mix (or so it would appear). </span>
    aikoprofile

    <span style="color: #FFFFFF"> And this is Isabelle, goes by Izzy. She's is Pickle's mommy. Her breeder retired her and she came to live with us just this Sunday. She's a 7 year old chocolate dapple dachshund. (sorry not the best pic - I haven't taken any of her myself)</span>
    isabelle

    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •